Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Soon....

Soon it will be time for me to spend a whole weekend with my best friend celebrating her upcoming marriage. We have been waiting on this weekend for months now and I can't wait! My best friend Sara is getting married on May 1 and this weekend a few of the ladies are getting together to CELEBRATE! We are heading to an amazing chalet in the mountains of Gatlinburg, TN. We check in on Thursday afternoon and will be spending the next 3 days watching movies, relaxing in the hot tub, drinking wine, gossiping and laughing. I cannot wait! Sara, get ready...I think this just might be the weekend of relaxation that you need to unload stress before putting the final touches on the big day. I love you and cannot wait to see you so very SOON!







No comments:

Post a Comment