Monday, April 12, 2010

Bridal Brunch

This weekend I co-hosted a Bridal Brunch for my friend Meg. Rachel, Laura and I have been planning the shower for months and I think it went wonderful. It was so nice to get together with the ladies and celebrate Meg's upcoming wedding. Rachel, Laura and I met at my parents' house on Friday night to set the tables and cook for Saturday morning. We did most of our prep work Friday night. Mom and I stayed up until 2:00 am! Saturday morning we were up early putting the final touches on everything and getting ready for guests to arrive at 11:00. We had cinnamon rolls, chicken salad sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, sausage balls, mini muffins, fruit and fruit dip, mini brownies and cake pops. Everyone seems to enjoy the food and company. After everyone finished eating, Meg opened her presents. She got some good stuff that I know she can't wait to put to use.

Apron with Meg's new initials

The Recipe Box with Meg's new initials (from idaclaire)

Laura, Me, Meg & Rachel

Me and the Bride-to-Be


Meg, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. It was my pleasure to host a shower celebrating you and your special day. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I love you!

1 comment: