Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally Friday!

Wow, this week has been fast and slow at the same time. I am anxiously watching the clock until 5 o'clock so I can officially say Goodbye to work for the week. I have a busy and fun weekend planned. Tomorrow I am co-hosting a Bridal Brunch for one of my dearest friends, Meg. It will be here first shower and I know she is super excited. I hope has a blast and it is everything she dreamed it would be! We love you, Meg!

So tonight I will be busy setting up tables and cooking like crazy for the shower in the morning. Tomorrow night is GIRLS NIGHT and I can't wait! We are going out for dinner and drinks and I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with some of my favorite people. Sunday will be for church and recovering and cleaning up my house...it is getting out of hand. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment