Monday, June 21, 2010

Oak Crest Farm

I shared a few pictures yesterday and as promised am sharing more now. Actually there are so many that I am going to split them into two different posts. I LOVED being out in the country on the farm. Don't get me wrong, I love living down the street from Target but I have a soft place in my heart for the country. There were so many neat details at Oak Crest Farm and I thought I would share a few....or maybe more than a few :) Enjoy!
Geoff's grandparents had an antique shop in the
old log cabin on the farm...these blocks are still there
the out house...the only thing left standing
of an old house site

I thought this wreath was so cool

I made Loose stop the 4-wheeler for this
shot of a dead tree-I think it was worth it :)
I couldn't resist snapping a shot
of this butterfly
one of my favorite things-so much
character
***I learned alot about the farm and the different buildings on the property while I was there...I hope I remembered all the details correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment