Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bachelorette Barbie

Last weekend the girls headed out on a little road trip to celebrate Meg's Bachelorette Party. We left Nashville on Thursday after work and made a pit stop in Knoxville to stay with Bev. Friday morning we headed to Charlotte to get the party started. We arrived around 2:30 and were starving. Sara came to see me (she lives in Charlotte and works downtown) and guided us to Rock Bottom for a late lunch. Friday night we headed to Cantina for dinner and it was AMAZING. This is one of Sara and I's favorite places when I visit so I was excited for the other girls to have the experience as well. After dinner we headed to The Breakfast Club-an 80's themed bar/club. We visited a couple of other bars before calling it a night. Saturday we spent all day lounging by the pool. The hotel hired a DJ for the holiday weekend and it was a perfect day to be lazy and prepare for the evening ahead. Saturday night we had a lingerie shower before heading to dinner at Cosmo's and then drinks and tons of dancing at Suite. I was so proud of our Bachelorette Barbie....she closed down the bar! Meg, I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I LOVE you!!! A huge thank you to Natasha for planning such a fun weekend...great job friend! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:



1 comment:

  1. Truly it was a super stunning bachelorette party. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the post and these photos are also gorgeous. I also attended a fantastic party at the local Seattle venues and that bash was also very interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete