Monday, August 30, 2010

Going to the Chapel

Saturday night Lauren, Meg, Bev, and myself hosted an engagement party for our good friends Jeff and Natasha at The Encore in downtown Nashville. Natasha and I met our freshman year of college when we pledged Delta Gamma together and have been friends ever since. We really became alot closer a few years ago when I moved to Nashville. She is one of my best friends and I am so happy for her and Jeff. I can't wait to stand beside her on her wedding day on June 11, 2011.

I think the party was a success! We had lots of yummy food and drinks and even better company. A big thanks to Michael, Aaron, Andy, and Christian...we couldn't have done it without you guys.
After the party we headed to Corner Pub for more fun. Such a fun night with great friends.
Jeff & Natashathe hostesses-Me, Bev, Lauren, Meg

I made these cupcakes from scratch...I've never madeanything from scratch EVERTheir adorable guest bookthe boysNatasha & all of her bridesmaidsme & megme and the bride-to-beJeff & Natasha with both of their familiesNatasha and her grandparentsthe ladiesChristian was our entertainment at Corner Pubthumbs up for philly chessesteak love her




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment