Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meg's Bridal Lunch & Rehearsal Dinner

I am finally getting a chance to blog about Meg's fabulous wedding weekend. Friday was the bridal lunch. We all met at Echo in Knoxville for a fabulous lunch. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone before all the wedding madness started. Meg also gifted us with some fabulous goodies. I got one of the fabulous bags pictured below, some flip flops so I could dance the night away and a beautiful necklace that I am now obsessed with. I swear I wear it every day. After lunch Meg treated us all to pedicures...so much fun.

Friday night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at L&N Station in downtown Knoxville. It was so much fun and a perfect night for Meg & Aaron. After dinner, everyone headed out to Downtown Grille and Brewery for some drinks and late night food. :) It was a LATE night and we were thankful to be able to sleep in on wedding day.
Bev & RachelMeg & her Maid of Honor NatashaBride & Groom
Me, Natasha, Rachel, & Bev
all the girls with Adam
next to be married
Natasha, Laura, Hurt
Me & Adam



Next up....THE WEDDING! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment