Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jane {Expecting}

If I remember the story correctly, James and Jane started dating and were engaged within months and married within about a year. They just knew...at least from hearing James tell the story. I met James in my MBA class and Jane works with one of my best friends, Meg. James and I became good friends when we explored China with our MBA class last year.

In October, their family will become a family of 3. They decided to wait and be surprised on the day of delivery, so they don't know if they are having a boy or a girl. What an exciting surprise that I am sure will make that day so much more special.


We met a couple of weeks ago at Dragon Park to take a few photos before Baby S arrives. Jane is beautiful and is definitely glowing. Congratulations James and Jane! I can't wait to meet your new addition. Here are a few of my favorites from the session:


isn't she beautiful?











1 comment:

  1. I love these! I especially love the first one! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete