Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The ABCs of Blogging

A, B, C, D, E, F, G....


A. AREA CODE : 37203
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming
D. DOG'S NAME: Caddy
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: a shower!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Green
G. GOLD OR SILVER: depends...I like both
H. HEIGHT: 5'1"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: When I was younger I played piano, but nothing now :(
J. JOB: Accountant
K. KIDS: just my fur baby, Caddy and all my "nieces and nephews"
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: in a townhouse with Angela and Drake (beagle)
M. MOM'S NAME: Pam
N. NICKNAME: Clynn, Tate, Candass
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: none :)
P. PET PEEVE: I have a few...but a big one is when people eat loud
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "I love you Daniel McMan" The Other Sister (mine and Sara's favorite) and "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" Dirty Dancing, of course
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: brother:Landon, step-brother: Grant, step-sister: Ginger
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6:45ish
U. UNDERWEAR: Yes, please
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: cucumbers, tomatoes
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: overslept
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: face and back
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: hashbrown casserole-it's easy but oh so good
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: polar bears are my favorite!

I found this on Mrs. Smith's blog...click here to check out her ABCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment