Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Splish, Splash

I gave Caddy a bath tonight. He is so GOOD when getting a bath but he looks hilarious. His hair is really long right now and he needs a haircut, but I am waiting as long as possible because it is so expensive.

I haven't really told "Caddy's Story" on my blog so I will explain how I got him. A friend of Cindy, my step-mom, knew I was looking for a Shih Tzu puppy (eventually). Well a friend of this friend found Caddy on the side of the road. She knew who he belonged to so she took him "home". His owner said, "Yeah, he was mine but I just moved here to move in with my girlfriend and she doesn't want dogs in the house." So basically this man just turned him out into the cold (it was January). Isn't that just terrible? I was originally looking for a female puppy. Caddy is not a puppy (2-3 years old) and is not a female, but I just feel in love with his cute (in an old man way) face. It didn't hurt that he was already housebroken :) So he came home with me and I think he enjoys his new life and his new roommate, Drake (my roommate's beagle). I sure love him. There is nothing like coming home after a long day and his little face jumping around because he is so excited to see me!


Looks like a little old man, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment