Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Date Night and NASCAR

Most of you know that my best friend Sara lives in Charlotte. Friday we left Charleston and headed to Charlotte for a couple of nights. Friday night Sara and I had a date at The Melting Pot. It is our absolute favorite but we rarely get to enjoy it. We had an amazing dinner and of course it was wonderful to just get to spend a few hours talking. I miss her so much and treasure the time we get to spend together. After dinner we headed back to the house to pick up my mom and go see SATC2. I loved it! It was so funny. I will definitely add it to my SATC collection when it comes out on DVD. Saturday Sara, Jason, Mom, Monroe and I headed to Charlotte Motor Speedway for a little NASCAR action. Monroe is a big race fan and wanted to see the track. Luckily we were there on race weekend and attended the Nationwide race on Saturday. We had such a good time. The weather was perfect and our FREE seats (thanks, Sara) were perfect. Sadly we had to leave Sunday morning and head back to Nashville. Sara and Jason-thanks for having us! I can't wait for you to visit us!Charlotte Motor SpeedwayMe and my bestest

Kyle Busch wins (he does this alot)

No comments:

Post a Comment