Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Charleston, SC

Well I am back from vacation and wish I wasn't =) Charleston was AMAZING. I loved it and so did my parents. We spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at the pool/beach and then went to dinner at night. Wednesday night I spent some time with my friends Leslie and Dusty who live in Charleston. It was so much fun catching up with Leslie, then when Dusty got home we headed to the famous Taco Boy. They talk about Taco Boy all the time so I was dying to try it. The food was great, atmosphere was so much fun, frozen screwdrivers were AMAZING and the company was even better! Thanks Leslie and Dusty for sharing a little piece of your Charleston with me. Thursday we spent the day walking around downtown Charlotte. I took lots of pictures-it was so beautiful! Thursday night we headed to Sullivan's Island for dinner at Poe's-so much fun! We had such a wonderful and relaxing week and TONS of amazing food (Hyman's, Water's Edge, RB's, Poe's, Taco Boy, Crab Shack). Friday we left Charleston :( and headed to Charlotte :). More about Charlotte in an upcoming post. Below are some of my favorite pictures from our week in Charleston--I apologize for picture overload!
such pretty flowers in these old cemeteries


love the way the trees grow


frozen screwdrivers--yum yum yum

Leslie and I (the only picture of me from Charleston)

1 comment:

  1. Charleston looks amazing. I want to go back there soon. Your pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete