Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello Vacation!

We made it to Charleston! We left Nashville about 7:15 on Saturday and arrived in Charleston late Saturday afternoon. I did alot of reading and sleeping on the ride. Luckily for Mom and I, Monroe likes to drive. We went to dinner, did a little grocery shopping and relaxed Saturday night. We were all pretty drained from traveling.

This morning (Sunday) we slept late and then headed into downtown Charleston for some sightseeing. We walked through the markets, took an awesome carriage ride and had dinner. It was a really great day and I just LOVE Charleston. I could live here for sure. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the day:
Can you tell what this is? Kind of gross but looked cool :)





Hope everyone has a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I love Charleston too! It is a great place to visit. I hope you had a great time on your vacation. I'm looking forward to our beach weekend in August!

    ReplyDelete