Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...Before You Die





Taylor picked a great topic this week and I couldn't help but play along. What are 2 things you want to do before you die? Well obviously there are several but I picked two of the most important to me.

1. Become a wife and mommy: It's no secret to those that know me that I love children and want to be a mommy one day. I won't lie, the last few years have been kind of hard in a way, watching (what feels like) everyone I know find someone who loves them and get married. Of course I am SO happy for my loved ones and very thankful that they found that perfect person, but if I'm being honest, I would say I am a little jealous. I just really want to find someone who loves me completely and that I can love in return. And then have their babies :) ha! For now I will enjoy supporting my friends in their marriages and enjoy spoiling their children! It's so much FUN!

2. Go on a mission trip-hopefully to visit my sponsored child, Olympia in Kenya: I began sponsoring a child a few months ago and hope to sponsor more in the future. I just think it would be such an amazing experience to get to meet Olympia and see how my sponsorship has changed her life and share with her how it has changed mine! Click here to see my post about Olympia...which reminds me, I think I'm due for an updated Olympia post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great choices!! I want to be a mommy more than anything. I feel the way you do about a husband as I do about children. It will happen. You are beautiful and talented and take advantage of every opportunity while you can. And it's so wonderful that you're sponsoring a child. I've been thinking about doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same top 2's! :) cute blog!:)

    ReplyDelete