Thursday, August 26, 2010

Abigail Paige is Coming

Last weekend Natalie, Leslie (Leslie had a family emergency so she isn’t pictured), and I hosted a baby shower for my best friend April. April is expecting baby Abigail in early October and we had to make sure she had some pretty new things. :) Natalie is so creative and talented. She made all of the decorations, except the diaper cake-I’ll take credit for that! We had lots of yummy food and tons of cute decorations. April and Abigail got so many cute things and big sister Addyson racked up as well!

Before the shower, April, Addyson and I took a few minutes to shoot some pictures. Here are some of my favorites from our session and the shower. We can’t wait to meet you Abigail!

Natalie and Lilly Kate

Me, April, Natalie
Can you tell these 2 are related?

Diaper cover that Natalie made=adorable
Cravings Buffet
ribbon tree that Natalie also made
Napkin rings...you guessed it, made by Natalie

p.s. I know I still owe you a recap of Meg's wedding...it's coming. I promise :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment