Thursday, August 12, 2010

Going to the Chapel

As of 5:00 this afternoon, it is officially my weekend. Well to be exact, it's Meg's weekend...WEDDING weekend, that is. That's right, it's here! Tomorrow morning I will be headed to Knoxville for a weekend long celebration for one of my favorite couples. In some ways I feel like she has been planning forever but mostly I can't believe her wedding is already here. Meg and I met in college; we were sorority sisters. She started dating Aaron about the same time I moved to Nashville. I love Aaron and he is the perfect match for Meg.

Meg-It's almost your big day! I know all the blood, sweat, and tears over the last year of planning are all going to pay off when you are celebrating your marriage with all of your friends and family this weekend. I am so honored to be playing a part in your big day. I am so glad you found Aaron and he makes you so very happy. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle and share in your first day as husband and wife. I know it will be the first of many happy memories as the Grunkes :) I love you...see you soon BRIDE.

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to shoot some pictures of the soon-to-be Grunkes recently...here are some of my favorites...
She is going to be the most BEAUTIFUL bride...don't you think?





Photobucket

1 comment: