Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16 {Personal}

Day 16: Dream House

If I were building a house, it would take forever. I don't really have any idea what specifically I want. I know that I like big porches for the outside. Preferably with a patio of some kind and a fire pit/fire place outside...as well as a great place for grilling and a tv. :) As much as I love photography, I'm all about natural light, so I would want as many windows as possible-especially in the main living areas and the master bedroom. Big showers, lots of windows, preferably all or mostly on one level, a nice office area and a decent size, functional laundry room.

These are a few quick pictures that jumped out at me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am loving your dream home. One of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the double chandelier over the kitchen island and the floors and beams in the living room photo -- great pics!

    ReplyDelete