Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17 {Personal}

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

Chicago: I am traveling to Chicago in the late spring/early summer for a friend's Bachelorette Party. I have never been and have been itching to go for years. I just know I will love it.


Christmas: I love Christmas. I love getting to spend time with family and shop for gifts. I love buying gifts for people, especially when I can find something unique that I just know they will love. Last year I started a tradition of shopping for children off the Angel tree...I hope to continue that this year as well. Plus, there's always at least one Tacky Christmas Sweater Party to attend.

friends Brett and Brittany Crouch (2008)

Baby Oliver: My sister Ginger is making me an AUNT in April! She should find out if it's a boy or girl in November and I can start spoiling he or she rotten! I can't wait :)

Photobucket

1 comment: