Friday, March 12, 2010

Walkin' in Memphis

Last weekend I traveled back to Memphis for a friend's wedding. On Saturday morning, I attended Gracie's Pajama Birthday Party! I can't believe she is 3...where have the years gone? It was so much fun to see all the little ones-they are getting so big.


Before the wedding, Natalie, Chris, Ricky, Tiffany, and I went to Bahama Breeze for drinks and jerk shrimp...YUM! At the wedding, I was in charge of the ring bearer, Jase. I sat right behind Brett's parents so that Jase could come sit with me once he made it down the aisle. Well, we weren't sitting there too long. Ha! Jase wasn't real excited about sitting down and being quite, so we went outside and played trucks in the lobby! =) Needless to say, I was exhausted after chasing him around but he was adorable in his little tux. I was so happy to help Nick and Ashley (Jase's parents) with him since they were both in the wedding. I can't imagine loving Jase and his sister Kaitlyn any more than I do. They are just adorable and I loved playing trucks in the floor of the church lobby, in my dress =)




The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Brittany looked STUNNING. The wedding was at Bartlett United Methodist and the reception was at Hillwood @ Davies Plantation. It was so much fun to see so many old friends and catch up with everyone.








No comments:

Post a Comment