Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Bestest, Sara BROVET

My bestest friend Sara Brovet (for a few more days anyway) is getting MARRIED this weekend! I feel like we have been waiting and planning for this day for so long and it's finally here. Sara and I met towards the end of our freshman year of college. We were then roommates during most of the rest of our time at UT. It feels like I have known her my whole life. I can't imagine what life was like without her. We have such a unique relationship that I cherish and am so thankful for. We rarely talk on the phone but we email pretty much all day every day. I can always count on her to tell me the truth...even if she doesn't agree. And if she doesn't agree with my decision, she isn't afraid to say so but she always supports my decision...even if it isn't the same one she would make. We have way too many special memories to list.

Sara and Jason met in college through Sara's longtime friend Sean. They have been dating for what seems like forever and I am so excited for them to finally get married. Jason is the perfect one for Sara and I am so thankful that my bestest found someone who loves her completely.

After work I am heading to Knoxville to help Sara, Jason and family make last minute preparations for their wedding weekend. I promise to take tons of pictures and recap the whole weekend.

Sara-I love you! I am so happy that you are finally marrying your longtime other half. I am so honored to stand beside you and support you on such a special day. I can't wait to celebrate with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment