Friday, May 14, 2010

8 x 8

I was tagged by Caroline at Simply Smithwick to play the 8 x 8 game. You are supposed to go to your photos on your computer and find the 8th photo in the 8th album and tell about. So here it is:



This is my fur child Caddy over Easter weekend this year. We traveled to Bath Springs, TN (outside Clifton, right over the TN river if you are traveling from Nashville) to my family's cabin on the TN river. I LOVE spending time there and this was the first time I had taken Caddy. He loved it. Even though it was pretty cold and the water had to be freezing, that didn't stop him from splashing around in it. I can't wait until next month when I have a few free weekends to head back to the cabin and soak up the rays on the boat!

So now I am tagging these 8 people to play along:

Natasha at A Day in the Life
Rachel at Keeping up with the Grays
Jax at Jax and Marbles
Haley at Blissfully Theirs
Jessica at Love From Texas
Holly at The Accidental Lawyer
Allison at Allison's Pretty Place
Natalie at Life at the Stickles' House

Can't wait to see your pictures ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment