Friday, May 14, 2010

The Chase is On

After the flood in Nashville, there was a short time when the status of one of the best events of the year was in question. Luckily, the race went on as scheduled. We started early by meeting at Natasha's house at 8am. We were on the road by 9 and by 10 it was time to get the party started. Of course there was a full spread of food and drinks, jello shots galore, flip cup games, sunglasses, adorable dress, fantastic friends and even a band party. I mean what's not to love?!? We had so much fun. I honestly think this was the best year yet! The weather was perfect with blue skies and sunshine all day. Check out Natasha's recap here. Of course I took tons of pictures...these are some of my favorites.

all the ladies
Adam being paparazzi
Ms. Broadway and I
Look who I found wondering around
the fabulous Mrs. Gray
Me and Bev at the Band Party-so much fun!
Bev and DGib
Meg and Aaron
LOVE these ladies

xoxo
can't get much more frat boy than this crew-and
we wouldn't have it any other way

speaking of frat boy...me and my FAV frat boy :)

Doesn't it look like so much fun?!? I'm ready for next year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment